Have sore throat, strep test negative. Taken antibiotics, have puss pockets on tonsils. Suggestion?

I ve been having a sore throat for about a week now I went to the ER they did a strep test and a mono test which both came back negative he put me on antibiotics (z pack )I took them for 5 days on the fifth day I noticed that I was having symptoms again such as body ache a little feverish loss of appetite and very fatigue today s I look in my mouth and I have puss pockets on my tonsils and it s very hard for me to swallow should I go back to the doctor or what can it be
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012