Have sore throat, mild fever, cough and cold. Took advil. Can I take azithral 500?

I hv sore throat , mild fever and cough and cold since three days becuase of heavy smoking , chilled beer and swimming in long hours. Can I take azithral 500? Will it help? I took Advil(Brought from US) but that just lowered the fever temporarily. Please suggest. I tried one dose of arythromysin. That helped little bit. Can I switch to Azithral 500 now. Whats the dosage like? I m 30 yrs 6 feet tall and weigh 96kgs. Its early morning and I hv no access other than azithral
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012