Have sore breast and tiredness. Pregnancy test negative. Had Tubal ligation done. Cause?

Hello I am 39 year old and had a tubaligation 13 years ago. The past few months my breast and nipples have been really sore and I have been extremely tired and emotional. The last time I had a normal period was dec 3, 2012 and since then had one in Jan 1 but was only 3 days and very light (not my normal 7 days and very heavy with clots). Then was late and got it finally in feb 2 but only a day and a half very light. My breasts seem to be heavier and still really sore and have taken 2 pregnancy test that were negative. Dr said my tyroid and sugar levels were good, pap came back normal but the refuse to do a blood pregnancy test or ultrasound because I had my tubes tied. Does having a tubaligation sometimes cause issues with urine tests?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013