Have some red bumps in pubic area, itchy, tender, getting headache, tired. How to get relieved?

I have some red bumps that formed in my pubic area that are itchy and tender. I thought they were ingrown hairs but are now accompanied by other symptoms. They are located on the right side of my body and are causing my entire right side drone my pelvic area down to my feet to feel tender, week, and tingly. My entire body itches (no other bump) just itches, I've been getting headaches and feel week and tired. Any clue what this might be?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013