Have skipping heartbeat problem. No medication till now. Is it a serious heart disease?

Hello . I am a male , 21 years old and the last 2 years have been experiencing some skipped heart beats . I generally experience them when at gym or running , but rarelly at home too . 3 days ago i experienced something realy frightening . At the start of exercising i started getting some skipped beats . And had some difficulty breathing , 1 hour later when at the end of my workout my heart started skiping beats like crazy , there were like 15 skipped beats and then stronger ones for a minute or so . Is this something serious for my health , and do i have any heart disease ?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013