Have skin itching and rashes. Diagnosed with prurigo simplex / endogenous eczema. Had a tricort 40 mg injection, tacroz ointment and cetriz. On stopping medication will the rash return?

I have skin etching and rashes from last 3 months. One doctor says it is prurigo simplex and another says it is endogenous eczema and given tricort 40 mg injection along with tacroz ointment and cetriz 20 mg tab . I have started this medine 5 days ago .Injection found useful for me. My question is
a) Can itching may start again over a period of time ?
b) Does same injection and medicine is used in prurigo simplex ?

Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013