Have sinusitis, headache, pain in left eye, sweating and nausea. Am Obese. Treatment?

I have acute sinusitis and yesterday I had a one sided headache (L) side accompanied with pain the left eye, profuse sweating and nausea. This was also associated with giddiness. Did vomit thrice and even after that I still had a headache, profuse sweating and had a run down feeling, leaving me tired and had a feeling that i should just lie down and sleep. I am 39 years old and obese. my height in 165 cms and weigh 98 kgs. Can you please let me know if i should have any tests conducted?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013