Have sinusitis, alopecia barbae and white nails tips. Blood test showed borderline thyroid level. Suggestion?

Hi I have been suffering from the below symptoms: 1. Whitening of Nails tips and it spreads down 2. Alopecia Barbae which is spreading for past 8 months 3. I m also having Sinusitus The Blood Tests were all taken and it revealed that there is a very Mild Thyroid Border level Fluctuation. I went to Dermatologist and he gave me some lotion and ointment to apply. Now day before Yesterday i noticed that there are some brown spots that are formed on my body. Could you please suggest me what the issue would be? Which Speciality Doctor i have to consult.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013