Have sinus, pressure on eyeballs. Took mucin ex and sudafed. What is going on?

Hello, I'm a 26 year old male in good shape/health. I recently just got over a sinus infection (I didn't go to the doctor) my sinuses clear up but as soon as they did my eyes have had a hard time focusing. It's not cray bad but it is frustrating. Vision isn't blurry but there is a little bit of what feels like pressure on my eyeballs at night. I've tried mucin ex and sudafed. Nothing has helped. Good news is my eyes haven't gotten worse. But they've been like this for 5 days now. Thinking about going to the doctor because this frustrating. I do fell a bit like I have a small fever as well. Any idea what's going on with me? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013