Have shoulder pain preventing from sleeping. MRI shows arthritis with type 2 Acromion. Suggestions?

I have had some significant left shoulder pain waking me up or preventing me from going to sleep. MRI showed the following last week. Moderate arthritis with type 2 acromion . Sever diffuse supraspinatus and infraspinatus tendeionopathy with low grade partial partial thickness articular tear of the anterior leading edge supraspinatus tendon measuring 8x9mm. Mild spurning of the greater tuberose try. Degenerative slap tear. Mild fluid in the subacromial sub deltoid bursa. Small low grade partial thickness tear of the subsapularis tendon insertion 5x5mm. What does this mean? What are my chances of not having surgery? I have been doing PT for a week now and doing that hurts even at 5 pounds doing external rotation. I used to do 25 pounds on external rotation.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013