Have shoulder pain. Had a fall earlier. X-ray done. What is to be done?

I have been to A&E today having aggravated my shoulder joint shoveling snow following an incident that occurred 3 weeks ago whereupon I was pinned to the ground in a game of rugby.
Following examination, X-ray and review I have been advised that I have disturbed a small bone at the top of my shoulder. I was sent home in a sling and asked to return Thursday to meet a specialist in the fracture clinic to examine and instruct me on physio. I have no break but I am a little worried about how the damage will mend and it's effect on my ability to undertake normal operations. I am due to go on holiday next week and start a new job the week after.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013