Have several small shiny blisters on eyelid. Fluid filled. Ideas?

I have several small shiny blisters on lower right eyelid , towards outer corner. They look like they have fluid in them. Very shiny. Also have same type of thing that just developed in last few days now in inner corner of same eye. The shiny blister is larger than the other ones and is on the corner conjuctiva which is painful and irritating and feels like I have something in the corner of my eye. What are these shiny blisters and why am I getting them. I m a 60 yr. old female and have never had these things before.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012