Have scarred cornea, numbness in eye and forehead, white spot on iris. What is wrong?

I m scared. I have a scarred cornea . Loss of vision . My eye has started to wander out and I have numbness in my eye and all the way up to my forehead . Only on the right side. My eye has been red constantly and irritated. Now there is a white spot on my iris. I have been to eye doctors and eye surgeons. They couldn t do anything to help me. My eye has a ton of blood vessels that grew in after my cornea was scratched. Please help. My eye was scratched when I was 11 and I m 26. It s getting worse everyday.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013