Have restless leg syndrome. Having shine and feet cramps. Not cured by mirapex. Alternate medicine?

I m 52 yrs. Old. Ive had restless leg syndrome for the past 5 yrs. But now I ve started having shin cramps and feet cramps that draw my toes. I rub and rub them but it seems to help but doesn t make it go away. Then it seems I keep having after affects that feel like over use of muscle. I drink water everyday all day long.I do take marapix for restleg leg syndrome but it doesn t help with shin and leg cramps. Hope u can helpmake these cramps go away.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012