Have regular periods, unable to conceive. Have thyroid, given clome, fertigyn. Any problem to conceive?

Hi I am swetha 27, having regular periods from the age 13 and never missed. Now I am trying for pregnency from last 1year. 9months back detected Thyroid problem but from 2months it is normal. This month My doctor suggested me to take clome 50mg 5days from day of the period, fertigyn hp5000 IU on 9th day and gestofit200 of 12tablets from 14th day. Why she has given this medicine. Is there any problem in getting pregnency.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012