Have redness on face, mood swings, itchy eyes and sensitive skin. Is it hormonal imbalance?

Hi my name is Hanaa, I m 37 yrs old, I think I m suffering from hormonal imbalance since I m experiences som signs and symptoms like mood swing , redness on my face, increase skin sensitive and other symptoms including itchy eyes and the symptoms usually increase one week before my period. I was on many of skin and eye treatment almost for 6 yrs but nothing work. Then 6 months ago I decided to try the birth control( Dian 35) and I was shocked to see all of my symptoms are gone and I have perfect skin, I m so happy with the result, but I noticed I gained almost 8 kg and as I have family history if strok as my father and my brother died from strok, I m so scared and decided not take the pills an when I stopped all the symptoms came back. What should I do? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013