Have reasons to be upset. But cannot verbalise them. Usually keep things to myself. How to overcome that?

How can I share my feelings? I dont know how to share/express how i feel. Usually its not a problem i dont have many things that bother me. I have a very very long fuse and i hardly get upset. I tend to keep things to myself if that makes sence. In this case i want to share my feelings with my fiance. We have been togeather for about 6years, and he knows when somethings wrong... he usually stats with whats the matter? Whats wrong? ect My problem is i cant really answer the question. Its like i dont know whats wrong. For example he will say something and it bothers me, but im not sure why. I used to just ignore it, lately ill sit there for a while and say i dont know how i feel about that. I feel like i have reasons to be upset but i dont know how to verbalise them. I know its a problem, i want to fix it. But i dont know how to start. How to share without feeling stupid? Or sound like im complaining.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013