Will penetration be difficult for men too? If so what are reasons for it and how to overcome?

Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
I am not too sure about what u r talking about. Please rephrase your question with a little more details and the exact problem you are right now
Have a healthy living
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Hello
Penetration can be improved with good amount of foreplay which leads to vaginal secretions & opening of vagina to accommodate penis of any size.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”