Have pus filled sore in belly button. Several more sores on body. What is this and how can it be cured?

Two days ago a red pus filled sore came up next to my belly button. The next day I woke up with a couple more in other places on my stomach , by the end of that day several more sores. One on my breast , two on my back and two next to the first spot. This morning a couple of them were filled with pus like the first one and some of the others are looking like they are headed in that direction. Can you tell me what this is?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012

You might have developed furuncles.

These are deep bacterial infections.

Treatment is with antibiotics but the choice of antibiotics should be based on culture and sensitivity tests.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you