Have pruritus, abnormal indirect bilirubin levels, high cholesterol levels, on medicines, symptoms reoccur. Suggestions?

hi . i have pruritus for about three months . my laboratory test is normal , but only my indirect bili rubin is 1 and the total is 1.2 . would you help me ? i am a single woman , 41 y / o . with clolestrol : 237 , ldl : 156 . and any other disiease. i tried fexophenadine and dexamethasone for my symptoms. the answers to these medicines is not permanent anf after about 12 hours my symptoms will return. farzanemaleki88@ WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012