Have protruding belly button, abdominal tenderness, dizzy spells, had serous near c-section. Symptoms?

I have what feels like a little protruding at the bottom of my belly button & lower abdominal tenderness. I had a serous near my c section from 4 mos ago but that has shrunk. I still can palpate it if I press in. My concern now is the lower abdominal tenderness & whether it is fue to the seroma still being there or something else. Whenever I have gas, I feel the area around my belly button push out. Ive also started having dizzy spells when lying down. Any ideas if any of these symptoms are related?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013