Have problem in eye to focus things and have black thin layer. What is the remedy for this?

Hi doctor, good morning. I am 25 years old. Height 185 cm. Weight 75 kg. Living in Goa(India).
I am a clerck and i have to do work on computer continously around 7-8 hours in a day. Since one month there is a problem in my eyes. I can not focus on a particular text or thing however i can read that. That is the comman problem, i met a octor and he adviced me to wear glasses and anti glare glass for monitor.
But I have an other problem in my left eye that the white part of my eye is covering the black part. A thin line on the border of black part is there and merging with black part. My doctor is almost enable to solve this. I am doing exercise for my eyes on daily basis alongwith normal exercise.
Eating badam with warm milk. Eating carrot. Awla juice. Yellow and red fruit and vegitable. Nd refresh eyedrop.
But not getting well.
What should i do ?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
you have what is known as computer vision syndrome. It is due to prolonged working on computers.
you should take break on ur seat itself every half hour by looking at distance, n blinking frequently.
the doc has given the correct prescription n advice. Do follow it.
healthy diet is beneficial not only the eyes but the whole body, so continue it.

when the white portion enters the black portion of the eyes it is known as pterygium . It is harmless unless progressing--- then see occurs in those who are outdoors in sunny , windy climate as in goa