Have premature ejaculation. Prescribed Nexito, Tazzle, Paroxitine. Is this problem curable?

I am facing a problem of premature ejaculation ,where i use to ejaculate within seconds while sex or masturbation... Also I used to bedhump for 5 years, in which I used to press my penis against the bed so hard so that it may not give passage to come out due to which my penis is bent from between downwards. I erection is not completely perfect. I consulted a doc today he advise me take nexito 5, tazzle 10 for one month & paroxitine 10. Would it be useful... & is this problem curable... what I remember before starting bedhumping my penis was straight & since then till I realize urine drops also comes after urination everytime
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013