Have pregnancy signs, had unprotected sex, took pill. Pill side effect or pregnant, abortion pill?

im 25 yrs old i did unprotected sex with ny boy friend on 4th of april i took birth control pill on 5th of april and also did pregancy test it was negative than i did another test on 11th april it was also negative than again we did sex on 18th april and again i took birth control pill
i have some early symptoms of early pregnancy but i dont knw its a sign that im pregnant or these are the side effects of the birth cobtrol pill.if im am pregnant i dont want this baby plz help me and suggest me a abortion pill
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013