Have polycystic ovaries. Taken Krimson 35 and metformin. Started gastric problem and hair loss. Are these the side effects of the medicines?

I am a 20 years old girl . 4 months back my doctor adviced me Krimson 35 (as one of the medicine another one is metformin ) to cure polycystic ovaries. Now krimson 35 dose is completed and metformin is still continuing .from last quite many weeks feeling gastric problems and severe hair loss .Are these the side effects of the medicines..Which one kindly mention and should I continue using Metformin??
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012