Have pleural effusion, taken Myrine tablet. Chest x-ray showed scar on lungs

hi hello, i want to ask a question about the results of my cxr and lordotic view, right ptb activity undetermined, i have my pleural effusion some seven years ago and i treat 6 months medication using myrine p forte tablet taken every morning 4 tablets a day, after 6 months medication my doctor said it was only a scar left from my right lungs but why m,y radiologist put a result on my x ray recently rigth ptb undetermined instead of right scar
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012