Have plate, screw in right temporal area, horrible headaches, pain, vision problem. Plate shift? Reason?

I have a plate and screw in my right temporal area as the result of a middle foscia craniotomy for a spontaneous CSF leak. It was 12 years ago. Now I am having horrific headaches, pressure in that area, ringing in my ears, impaired vision in right eye and elevated blood pressure . Get up feeling ok, but gets worse as day goes on. Can the plate shift and cause this? Even after surgery, have always had fullness in right cheek and sinus. They say no leak, but I can feel it.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013