Have pituitary tumor. Given a choice to take cabergoline. Have seizures. Am I dying?

I have a pituitary tumor 9cm x 5.4cm x 6.2cm ... I was given 1 year to live since March 21 2012... I am a 47yr old male aprox 6 tall at 215 lbs... I am VERY active with a strong belief in Jesus !... I have been in a debate then an argument with my dr. because he was making judgments of my health without test or proof !!!... He told the DMV I am having seizures and took my drivers license without 1 (one) EEG test ???... Now with a little bet more background,,, I had 2 previous surgeries (1 in 2003 and 1 in 2007) through my upper lip and into my nasal cavity ... those tumors were up to 4.5cm x 5.5 cm and were removed only at 80% due to them being too close to my eyes and brain stem... but when this new tumor was diagnosed, they wanted to remove my forehead ???? OUCH !!!!!... I was NOT willing to go through such a risky surgical procedure, so I was given the choice to take cabergoline 0.5 (2 pills a day twice a week = 4 pills a week).... NOW, I had an EEG and I was diagnosed in Good health (No Seizures!).... I am getting my license back, I am still very active and (so far...) And... I am NOT DEAD ! Based on your experience, 1st, have you heard such a Crazy story... 2nd, Am I going to Die ?... Last, why would ANY Dr. take my license without EVER giving me a test to prove I am having seizures ??? Thanks for ANY answers and I can t wait for March 22, 2013... TO PROVE THEM WRONG !!!! Scott Shaw - Patient 916-600-6006 / Samual Ciricillo - Neurosurgeon (916) 454-6850
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012