Have pitting edema in legs. Hands and feet are swollen.Taking Sartan H. Cure?

I am 2 months post partum, gave birth to a baby boy via C-section . Had PIH (pregnancy induced hypertension ). Currently my blood pressure is normal, 125/84, however there is persistent pitting edema in my legs and my hands and feet are also swollen. Took amiloride for ten days, but edema just lessened a bit only to return after a finished taking the pill. Currently i am taking sartan H, (losartan + hydrochlorothiazide ). But the edema ia still there..... Please help i am 25 years old, and this is my first and only pregnancy
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013