Have pimples causing swelling in face, taking Omnocortil, causing marks on hip and shoulder. Treatment?

Hello sir gud mrg.. Sir I m takin omnocortil 10mg tablet for the past 6 months for ma pimples problem,after taking tis tablet it s controlled if I stop the tablet na again pimples ll come n two days..after taking tat tablet ma vision s blurred nw and sum marks are came n ma body near hip n shoulder anol..pimple is not lik ordinary sir it comes lik swells n ma face ie,katti lik it s coming.wat shud I do nw to reduce ma pimple and dandruff doctor.?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013