Have pimples. Recommended azithromycin. Need a permanent cure

hello sir/madam, my name is pravin from india. Actually i had been suffering from pimple on my face, and back, then i consult a doctor they recommend me azithromycin thrice a week for 3 months, and i had taken for 2 months. now the condition is that, pimple is not coming on my face but on back still coming, and lots of black pimple spot is on my face and back. so what to do for my back pimple and black spot. plz plz something recommend me.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013