Have pilonidal sinus. Feeling nausea with sore and swollen stomach. Should I be concerned?

Hi there I have pilonidal sinus , had it for about 5/6 years now. The last time i had it was last July. It is now February. It has come up, but without forming a head. Just lots of swelling . Pain is ok... but I have noticed sore stomach this time...including swelling around bellybutton..redness, a bit of a smell... moisture etc. It is making me feel a bit naseus.. Should I be concerned. I am taking homeopathy stuff. But just not sure...
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013