Have piles problem. Pain in anus with bleeding. Unable to sit or stand. How to control?

Hi, I have piles problem from past 6 yrs which will take my breath for almost a month and will be ok later. This is how it was happening and I usually control by my diet . Now again the same problem has come along with another new pain . When I go to toilet during this time, my anus will hurt a lot and it will bleed . Later I cannot sit or stand nor do anything. But last week I found something hard next to left side of labia majora . Right now Im in business trip in other country and I dont know how to manage this. When I sit or walk, I feel the pain very badly in anus as well as in labia majora. I feel some organ has been relocated inside which makes hard and pain. I never had this before and I tried pushing in slowly using my fingers. When I push that hard portion slowly, I can feel it moves inside. But again it comes to the same place and hurts a lot. My I couldnt do pee also as the pain has spread all over. Please let me know what is this problem and its serious level. I will be in trip till the end of next month and I couldnt concentrate on anything bcz of these two pains. Hope to see your reply immediately!
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012