Have piles, painful, using ointment, irritated and itchy. Pregnant. Worry?

Hi, yesterday I used twice an ointment for piles as I was experiencing a lot of pain. I stopped cause the all area round the anus and a little bit round the vagina started to get irritated n itchy. Today it s as if it spreaded all round the vulva , I m experiencing a terrible itching, n if I touch even whilst only washing the area get very very swollen n red. I also noticed a bit of yellowish thick odourless h discharge , but I had that even the all of last week but it didn t give any discomfort that s why I didn t worry. What is happening, have I reacted to the anusol cream I used or is it an infection? I have some canesten trush cream, should I use it? I m five weeks pregnant. When it starts itching it s unbearable. Pls help.Anna
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013