Have phantom kicks. Had a Mirena IUD. Had unsafe sex. Can I be pregnant?

hello, im wondering about phantom kicks , i never had them with my son hes now 15 month but my daughter is 3 months and im now having them . im worried i might be pregnant again. on sept 18 i had my daughter,had sex about 2 weeks later with a condom,bleed from birth till oct 28th on oct 31st i had a Mirena iud put in and started bleeding again 2 days after . i just stopped bleeding a day or so ago. over the past week or more i have been a bit stressed out and i started feeling kicks or gas unsure of which one .but its not only down in my lower abs but up in my ribs also( mostly where my daughter kicked ) . i would like your opinion on this
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012