Have petechial rash on underarms, inner thighs. Taking asparaginase and milk thistle. Have Hashimoto's disease

48 year old white male with hashimotos disease, hypercholesterol and hypertension treated with losartan, lisinopril , levothyroxine . History of generalized urticaria due to hypothyroidism been asymptomatic for past year. Past two days I have noticed not itchy or warm, petechial rash on underarms and inner thighs near groin. Very different from my previous hives and I have no pain from them at all. I didnt even know they were there until I saw them in the mirror. I was taking some vitamins including l-asparaginase and milk thistle but havent taken any in the past 2 weeks. No know allergies. Only changed deodorant a few weeks ago but do not apply it to my groin area.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012