Have petachiae on leg. Dot on inner cheek, swollen tonsil, white pieces on tonsil. History of tonsillitis

I am a 20 year old female, for around a year and a half to two years I have noticed the occasional patch of petachiae on my upper leg, it seems to happen when I scratch my leg quite vigorously however yesterday I noticed a dot on my inner cheek and know that it can be a sign of leukemia , I also have had one tonsil larger than than the other which when I push on. With a q tip, the question tip smells and or white little pieces come out, I do not have this problem with the other tonsil... And am aware that asymmetrical tonsil are also sign of lymphoma .... My health history is quite short, as a child I suffered with tonsillitis frequently but that is it
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012