Have period like spotting, very heavy, nauseated, lower back pain. Suggest?

hello I recently had my period that usually last 7days heavy well on my last period I bleed not on the 1st day but 2nd day was heavy then the next 2 days I used a panty liner after that it was nothin i had some spotting and discharge after that my stomach still cramps and I feel nausses sometimes my headhurt often and I get lower back pains what could this be my boobs arent sore so I dont think im pregnant but me and my bf have unprotected sex all the time, I need some advice.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Heavy periods once in a while are common. If you bled for 3-4 days its normal. However, since you have unprotected sex, take a test if you next period doesnt come. Otherwise you are suffering from pms.