Have pectus carinatum, unable to burp. Thin, have depression

My son is 27 and was born with pectus carinatum .he also has never been able to burp. His pediatrician never thought it a concern as his growth rate was normal. Now as an adult he is very thin and suffers from depression. He has no energy and I am very concerned. He was recently placed on antidepressant and is in counseling. There is much on the web about leaky gut syndrome and I wonder now if some of his problem isn t from his anatomical problems.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013