Have pcos. Feeling pain, started vomiting, losing weight. What are the risks?

hi i have been diagnosed with pcos , i have been expiriencing very suvere pain that is constant everyday for the last 3-4 months. i have also been expiriencing vomiting for just around 3 months to the point that its everyday around 5-9 times. this has caused me to loose lots of weight as i was already under weight and was classed as aneamic due to the sickness i have lost around 2 stone in weight. my doctor has told me that pcos doesnt cause pain or sickness. is that right?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012