Have paranoid schizophrenia. Taking Clopixol. How to give medicine if patient refuses?

My sis suffering from Parnoid Scheznophernia. Though she was taking Clopixol every month she got a severe attack & had to be hospitalised 2 weeks back.She seems to be recovering. My query is that how come she got an attack of unusual behaviour & violent attack even though she was taking Clopixol Inj. What are the means of giving a Scheznophernic patient medicine WHO REFUSES TO TAKE ANY MEDICATION . She has now been given Clopixol;but she is now not taking Quetipine pills which is now supposed to take everyday.Can her attack reoccur?She is married / 35yrs old.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012