Have palpitation, anxiety and tremors after taking Viagra. Can you help?

Hi. I am 30 years old male and have no ED problem. Recently I had consumed 100mg of viagra , since then I have palpitation , anxeity, tremors and feels like I am about to faint. I have developed a fear that I am on the verge of losing my mind and going manic. Have undergone, all kind of tests, ECG , Thyroid, Complete Lipid Profile and Blood Tests. My ISO titer is 453 which the doctor said it is due to anxeity may be. I dont have any joint pains or body pain as such. Can you help? Thank You.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013