Have painful glands in groin and armpit. Headache and cold. Blood and urine test clear. Cause?

I have had painfull glands - groin & armpit for approx 1 month. Also feel like I am getting a cold but nothing more than a slight sniffle & sore throat & ears. Have had headaches for about amonth also - possibly my neck/back is out? I have had Blood & urine tests done & they have come back clear - no sign of infection, thyroid was fine, & cholestrol was fine. Do you have any other suggestions as to what might be causing it? ie - teeth, problems with mirena, neck out, stress, diabeties?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013