Have painful cough, lower abdominal pain. Have dysmenorrhea. Taken paracetamol. Suggest?

Hi... I had my first day of piod last saturday..i took paracetamol for i always have dysmenorrhea .. Sunday morning i feel good so i started cleaning my room and lift heavy things like my matress.. The next day i started feeling pain on my lower abdomen hurts when i pee and poop... At times it also hurts when i cough .. Im a bit worried because i never felt this way before.. Its like im having contractions down there... Could you please help me..
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013