Have pain, swelling and bumps in penis after having sex along with discharge. Is it serious?

I haven't had sex with my girlfriend in about a week and when we met, we never used protection. Everything has been fine up until about a month ago... After having sex, the top part of my penis began to hurt. I thought nothing of it as that is usual, but days later, swelling began to form along with bumps under the foreskin that can only be felt... Along with this semen-like discharge. As if I was watching a porno and had pre-cum... Is this serious??
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013