Have pain near rib. Had surgeries for internal bleeding and hernia. Scan done. What can it be?

in sept 2010 I was in amotocycle accident I had surgery for internal bleeding in june 2011 I needed hernina mess repair from the surgery in 2011 then in april 2012 I again needed hernia mess repair again all in my abdomen after thr surgery in 2011 istarted getting pain near my right rib and after the surgery in2012 the pain got worse the discomfort is there all the time in dec 2012 I had act scan and it showed nothing wrong in the aera the drs said they were sure it was not the gull blatter I need help
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013