Have pain inside vagina. Had external Genital warts. Advice?

I currently am having pain inside my vagina , i first experienced it a few months ago and had my boyfriend look and he had said it looks like a scratch or sore. I have had my period for a little over a week this month and the irritation has started again. I looked in the mirror and it looks like the source of pain is coming from a flat skin colored flap inside my vagina. I have been treated for external genital warts , but never any internally
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013