Have pain in testicle. Sperm is watery and light brown.Cause and cure?

My girlfriend she had viginal bectria discharged yellowish colour whereby a doctor gave her medicine to use and she is fine but i dont know if its got nothing to do with her viginal bacteria or its my issue recently i have a dull pain in my left side testical and last time i had sex my sperms is watery and a bit light brownish colour althought for the last 13 months we have been trying for anotherbaby its seems nothing is working.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013