Have pain in neck , shoulder and numbness in arm. Had accident. Medication not helping. Suggestions?

I was in a accident, and I have been having pain since January 16th and still in lots of pain in neck and shoulder on right side and numbness and tingling down the arm and in fingers, tried medication, have been doing physical therapy and it is not helping. Just had a MRI and doctor called back and said something about C6 and C7 moderate narrowing I don t understand it and in lots of pain my back hurts too and making my leg numb and tingling at times hard to walk.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013