Have pain in lower back. Doctor saw blood in urine. Kidney problem?

Hello, I went to the doctor after feeling a persistent flank pain in my lower back thinking it was a kidney issue. The first doctor said she saw blood in my urine . The second doctor said she didnt but had me do blood work. She never contacted me but had a urologist contact me before my return visit. Did my Doctor see somthing in my bloodwork indicating any kidney problems? Perhaps? I am schedualed to see her next week but I am curious.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013